These are some common learning areas that CIPS often asks in the exam. However we can not assure that they will not ask other areas of knowledge.
- Factors influencing the location of warehouse
- RFID: features, usage, benefits and disadvantages
- Warehouse equipment
- Automation in warehousing: AGV
- Types of inventories: materials, work-in-progress, finished product
- Dependent and independent stock
- ABC classifications
- Obsolescent and redundant stock: how to mitigate the risk of obsolescence?
- Costs of inventory
- The use of MRP and ERP
- Just-in-time and Lean
- Inventory measure: Cost of goods sold, rate of stock turn, service level
- Whole life costing: cost elements, net present value
- Environmental factors in decommission and disposal of asset.
Prepare for your exam with our practice tests. They are on BIG SALE with just a half of normal price