These are some common learning areas that CIPS often asks in the exam. However we can not assure that they will not ask other areas of knowledge.
- Types of purchase: Straight re-buy, modified re-buy, new purchase. When are they used?
- Cost and benefit analysis: Payback period
- Primary and secondary sources of information
- Identify direct and indirect costs
- Total cost of ownership
- Types of benchmarking
- Positive and negative cash flow
- Budget variance
- Economic sectors: manufacturing, construction, agriculture, financial
- Porter’s Five Forces: buyer’s and supplier’s bargaining power
- The use of conformance and performance specification
- Common ISO Standards
- Risks of over- and under-specification
- Roles of standardisation, value analysis, value engineering
- Differences between value analysis and value engineering
- Stakeholders’ roles in specification development.
Prepare for your exam with our practice tests. They are on BIG SALE with just a half of normal price