- L4M1 – Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply
- L4M2 – Defining Business Needs
- L4M3 – Commercial Contracting
- L4M4 – Ethical and Responsible Sourcing
- L4M5 – Commercial Negotiation
- L4M6 – Supplier Relationships
- L4M7 – Whole-life Assets Management
- L4M8 – Procurement and Supply in Practice
There are 2 types of exam in CIPS Level 4 Diploma:
1. Objective response (OR) exam
In this type of exam, students are required to answer multiple choice questions (select ONLY one correct answer among the options available) and multiple selection questions (select more than one correct answers among the available options).
In each OR exam of CIPS Diploma, candidates must answer 60 questions in 90 minutes. The exam will be taken on computer software in a CIPS accredited exam centre. Find your closest CIPS exam centre here.
OR exams are mandatory to L4M2, L4M3, L4M4, L4M5, L4M6 and L4M7. They will be organised four time a year. Pass mark for OR exam is 70%.
2. Constructed response (CR) exam
In this type of exam, students are required to write down the answer in details. There will be 4 questions in a CR exam, each question covers a learning outcome from the study guide. The question may or may not describe a scenario. Generally, there will be a COMMAND WORD in each question and students are expected to write the answer in accordance with the command word.
For Constructed Response exams are graded:
- 50% Pass
- 60% Merit
- 75% Distinction
Time for each CR exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes). The exam may be paper-based or computer-based depending in your country. Check out whether you are able to take computer-based CR exam in your country here.