Evocurement’s Terms and Conditions for Practice Tests
By purchasing any products from Evocurement website at https://en.evocurement.edu.vn, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in Evocurement’s practice tests and courses.
The fee for the Online Course (the “Fee”) must be paid in full at the time of registration. Registration is not complete until Evocurement has received such full payment of the Fee. You are responsible for non-payment, even if the Fee is are being paid by a third party. After successful registration, you will receive an e-mail from Christie’s Education acknowledging your enrollment in the Online Course.
Courses will be billed in United States Dollars (USD). Accepted payment method is PayPal, including payment cards such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation by you
You have the right to cancel your contract for a practice test with Evocurement at any time up to 2 days (48 hours) after the payment of the Fee.
To exercise your cancellation rights as set out above, please inform us in writing by email to email@example.com.
If you cancel your registration in an Online Course at any time after the periods described above, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellation by us
Evocurement reserves the right to cancel the Online Course by giving you notice in writing (including by email) at any time.
4. Course Content
The course description is intended to indicate only the general nature of the course and does not guarantee content. Evocurement reserves the right to amend the course and alter details at its discretion.
Evocurement is not responsible if you fail to meet the Online Course requirements and you should ensure that you allocate sufficient time to allow you to successfully complete the Online Course. Refunds are only available as set out in paragraph 3 above.
Evocurement is not responsible for students’ failure at the CIPS exams or any other professional exam.
5. Student Conduct
Evocurement grants you a limited license to access and use the content located via the Online Course and/or on the Website in connection with the Online Course you are enrolled in. As a condition of such license, you agree that:
- All materials – including but not limited to text, photographs, video, audio, images and any other content – appearing via the Online Course and/or on the Website are protected by copyrights and/or other proprietary rights belonging to Christie’s and/or other third parties. You agree to abide by all applicable laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights and privacy rights in Vietnam and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website.
- You may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, disseminate, publish, post, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, upload to, transmit, or in any way exploit any content from the Practice tests and/or on the Website. You may not sell or offer for sale any of the content, or allow third parties to access it, or use such content to construct any kind of database. You may use the content from the Practice tests and/or on the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Any violation of these terms may result in your expulsion from the Course and/or Evocurement’s website, and you may be subjected to fines and penalties.
- You agree to maintain the security of any user name and password required for accessing the Course. You will notify us promptly if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password.
Evocurement reserves the right to remove you from the Course and/or the Website if you do not respect these guidelines, Evocurement staff and/or fellow students.
6. Technology Requirements
The Online Course is facilitated through an online learning management system. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the proper hardware and software requirements, along with access to Wi-Fi, to be able to participate in the course. You will need to ensure you have the proper technology at the time of registration as will be provided with the registration details.
Your contract with Evocurement and any dispute arising from it (including non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by and enforced pursuant to the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, without regard to conflicts of law. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination, interpretation or validity thereof (the “Dispute”) shall be submitted to Hanoi’s People Court at 1 Pham Van Bach street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam 11312.